Our banking and financial services team has the experience and knowledge needed to advise local and foreign entities – both in the public and private sectors, as well as in the financial or real sector of the economy – on any type of regulatory matter before the Colombian authorities and financing transactions; including syndicated loans, structured financing, project finance, asset backed financing and implementation of collateral models.
We have provided assistance to clients in transactions that have been a milestone for our country and for the development of the financing practice in Colombia.
- Structuring of local and cross-border transactions.
- Preparation of relevant credit documents.
- Structuring, implementation and guarantee registration.
- Issuance of legal opinions.
- Debt restructuration and renegotiation.
- Comprehensive structuring of projects.
- Implementation of various funding schemes.
- Review of bankability of underlying agreements.
- Design of guarantee schemes and payments cascade.
- Negotiation of transaction agreements.
- Aircraft leasing, insurance, reinsurance and mortgage agreements.
- Advice on the aeronautical regulatory regime and the Cape Town Convention.
- Legal opinions and briefs.
- Visits and procedures before aeronautical authorities.
- Registration of transaction agreements in the aeronautical registry.
- Preparation of briefs and opinions.
- Doubts on financial regulatory matters.
- Incorporation of supervised entities.
- Accompaniment before government authorities.
- Comprehensive advice for representative offices.
- Review of financial documents.
- Guarantee documents review.
- Active and passive credit operations review.
- Implementation of guarantees on first demand.
- Implementation of commercial and stand-by letters of credit.
- Implementation of guarantees under the URDG rules of the ICC.
NEWS OF INTEREST