Our Infrastructure and Public Utilities practice advises national and international clients in all legal aspects related with their participation and investments in infrastructure projects in the transport, power, gas, water, and waste management sectors.
Our team has played a part in the country’s most important infrastructure projects, some of which include the different generations of highway concessions (3G and 4G), airport concessions (Aerocali), massive transport concessions (Transmilenio), structuring various port concessions, railway concessions (Metro de Bogotá and Regiotram) and numerous social infrastructure projects.
- Analysis and negotiation of agreements.
- Tender documents for Contractors.
- Participant association structuring.
- Negotiation and preparation of concession contracts, BOM, BOMT, BOOMT, EPC, EPCM and other types of agreements.
- Arrangement of projects in accordance with specific regulations.
- Consulting on standards and asset regulations.
- Registration in the Bidders Register (RUP).
- Review of the terms and conditions and the minutes of public contracts.
- Providing support in the preparation of the proposals.
- Advice in the review of risks and contractual conditions for the execution of the project.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory matters & due diligence.
- Topics on sector competition to settle contractual transactions.
- Electricity generation, distribution, sale, and transmission.
- Analysis and advice of private sponsored PPP bid proposals.
- Providing advice to private entities regarding PPP procurement selection processes.
- Training programs on regulatory and contractual topics.
- Training programs on topics related to government contracting.
- Regulations on household public utilities.
NEWS OF INTEREST