We are pioneers in the field of regulatory structure of renewable power generation projects from non-conventional renewable sources, as well as being the only firm with a consolidated practice in renewable energy.
Our professionals have acted in parallel with the consolidation of the energy market regulation in all activities of the of the energy services chain, allowing us to acquire the training and experience required to provide expert advice for the development of specific projects in renewable energy and energy efficiency. We have strategic partners from other disciplines to provide comprehensive advice on structuring the projects of our clients.
- Structuring self-generation projects, co-generation, renewable energy generation and energy efficiency.
- Specific regulatory advice regarding renewable energies and energy efficiency.
- Negotiation of contracts for access to infrastructure for the energy supply, as well as PPAs and EPCs.
- Development of investment vehicles for renewable energy projects.
- Regulatory affairs with the Energy and Gas Regulatory Commission – CREG, MINMINAS and UPME.
- Due diligence in regulatory affairs for renewable energy projects.
- Support in obtaining tax benefits associated with renewable energy projects.
- Legal support in real estate for the set up of renewable energy projects.
- Support in legal compliance with social and environmental requirements of renewable energy projects. Including the obtaining of licenses, permits and environmental authorizations, prior consultations with communities, socialization of projects, environmental management and environmental due diligence.
- Consulting on the operation and expansion of the renewable energy market.
- Consulting analysis of the renewable energy legislation (national and international).