Trusts and Estates is a multidisciplinary practice that considers the needs of the family and its members in a comprehensive manner. This team operates as a specialized firm or rather “boutique firm”, in which lawyers provide personalized service, ensuring complete confidentiality – even within the firm – when working with families’ legal matters.
Our team provides services taking into account the three main factors involved in family wealth planning:
Our advice is focused on developing structures that result in a harmonious and efficient operation of the family business and, at the same time, optimal distribution of the assets to the next generation.
- Estate planning.
- Family assets protection.
- Transnational planning structures.
- Tax and corporate reorganization schemes for family companies
- Tax and corporate consulting on the sale and reorganization of family companies.
- Advice to families with multiple nationalities and/or tax residencies.
- Advice in obtaining or relinquishing Colombian tax residency.
- Shareholder agreements in family companies.
- Family protocols or constitutions.