We provide our advice on how to best prevent white collar crimes within a company and are ready to represent their interest before different authorities if any investigation were to begin. We diagnose, design, and advise clients on the implementing of compliance programs tailored to their needs. We perform due diligences on clients’ and third parties’ compliance programs, in all stages of negotiation.
Our team has extensive experience in corporate investigations. We understand the value of evidence and the way in which it needs to be collected for it to be valid before a judge. We have all necessary equipment, knowledge, and technology to conduct forensic computing work related to e-discovery.
Through our Independent Business Review service, we are able to ensure proper business development, and provide our clients with comprehensive reports on relevant background information of a specific third party and its compliance with laws and contracts.
We also represent our clients before control entities such as the superintendencies, in cases of fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Diagnosis, design and implementing of compliance programs for the prevention of fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Due diligence on compliance programs in the midst of M&As.
- Advice on the integration of compliance programs after successful M&As.
- Independent Business Reviews which provide an insight on whether a specific third party is complying with their obligations (whether legal or contractual) and if there are any irregularities to report.
- Reputational due diligence.
- Representation before local authorities in all matters related to compliance programs.
- Programs for the prevention of sexual misconduct in the workplace.
- Corporate training in compliance.
- Corporate investigations related to fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Forensic Computing / E-Discovery.
- Investigations regarding sexual misconduct in the workplace.
- Asset recovery.
- Immediate reaction program for crisis management derived from gaps in compliance programs.
- Immediate reaction programs when suspicion or confirmation of criminal conduct is brought to the attention of a company.
- Advice and representation of clients in investigations related to white collar crime.