We assist clients with their family relations, finding legal solutions to their matters related with couple relationships, children and their personal care, and the family’s assets. We offer legal advice, negotiation and representation before notaries, administrative and judicial authorities to obtain solutions to family conflicts.
We focus on addressing multijurisdictional matters within the frame of local legislation. In these cases, we work jointly with foreign lawyers to deliver solutions to our clients and their families.
- Prenuptial agreements.
- Nullity of marriage processes.
- Declaration of de facto marriages and de facto partnerships.
- Mutual agreement and contentious separations of property between spouses.
- Dissolution and liquidation of the marital partnership between married and de facto spouses.
- Paternity disputes.
- Authorizations for minors to leave the country.
- Child support.
- Parental authority, custody, personal care and children’s visits regime.
- Exequatur of divorce decrees issued by foreign judicial authorities.
- Mutual agreement and contentious estate liquidation.Wills.
- Protection of persons with disabilities.