The special scheme for deferred payment of fuel gas utility service and the estimate of the amounts to be deferred were modified, as follows:
• Producers - marketers and transporters of fuel gas through networks are required to extend a deferred payment scheme to the network marketers of fuel gas serving residential users in strata 1, 2, 3 and 4 for the payment of bills issued on April, May and June 2020.
• In the case of residential users in strata 5 and 6 and producers-marketers, transporters or other marketers involved in the service provision chain, a deferred payment scheme may be offered for the payment of the bills issued in April, May, June and July 2020.
On the other hand, the marketers serving residential users in strata 1, 2, 3 and 4 will determine the payments to be deferred, in accordance with the following procedure:
• The percentage share in the total cost of the service provision, including the marketing component, of the Gm,i,j component affected by the recognized losses and the Tm,i,j component affected by the recognized losses, according to the general tariff formula applicable to regulated users.
o The values obtained with this calculation will correspond to the total of payments that will be deferred for the invoices issued to the marketer.
• The overall value of the month, of the sum of the deferred payments to the users who have taken advantage of the special deferred payment scheme.
o Companies serving several relevant markets will add up the values to be deferred to obtain a single added value.
• After adding up the total values, the marketing company will proceed to distribute on a pro-rata basis the values billed in April, May and June 2020, for each supply contract and for each transport contract.
• The marketer shall inform each of the producers - marketers and transporters participating in the chain of service provision to residential users in strata 1, 2, 3 and 4, in advance, the amounts which, by virtue of the distribution previously obtained, are due to defer for the payment of the bills issued in the months of April, May and June 2020.
The marketer must keep a record of the calculations and other procedures, as they may be required by the competent authorities, in order to verify the correct compliance with the rules and regulations in force.
Finally, in the event that the Ministry of Mines and Energy and the Ministry of Finance and Public Credit issue the joint resolution referred to in Paragraph Three of Article 4 of Decree 798 of 2020, extending the deferral for an additional billing cycle, the terms established will be automatically extended on the same terms and conditions set forth in the aforementioned joint resolution.