Within the Colombian Rounds, the National Hydrocarbons Agency ("ANH") published Addendum No. 22 to the Permanent Bidding Process ("PPAA") by means of which the schedule of PPAA’s Fourth Cycle is modified due to the addition of an eighth cut for the submission of qualification documents.
Accordingly, Addendum No. 22 to the PPAA modified the terms for the submission of offers and counteroffers and for the awarding of contracts , as follows:
- Under the eighth cut, interested parties will have until October 15th, 2021 to submit the documents to obtain or update their qualification;
- The publication of the final list of qualified will take place on November 3rd, 2021;
- The ANH will publish the land map with the areas that will be part of the Fourth Cycle of the PPAA on November 19th, 2021;
- Qualified companies shall submit offers on the areas of the PPAA on December 1st, 2021.
- The ANH will publish the final eligibility list on January 14th, 2021; and
- Finally, as of December 20th, 2021 the ANH will award the contracts subject to the PPAA, starting for those areas in which counteroffers where not submitted.
Please click on the following link to see the Addendum No. 22 to the PPAA: