Cybersecurity represents a serious economic, operational, legal and reputational risk for any person or company today.
Having the right comprehensive advice, provided by multidisciplinary teams, can help you prevent the important impact and consequences of a cybersecurity incident, know how to react to it to guarantee to operation of your company and make a subsequent evaluation of the incident.
How and when do we advise you?
We are a team of expert lawyers in different fields of law and work jointly with a top-level firm in computer science for our clients to receive advice in the different stages of cybersecurity:
- Reaction and control
- Post incident – evaluation
We support our clients in the design of strategies and protocols to mitigate the risks derived from cybersecurity breaches.
- Diagnosis of legal and technological vulnerabilities.
- Design and implementation of legal and technological policies, procedures and protocols.
- Contract administration.
- Advice on cyber insurance.
- Periodic monitoring or evaluations of the cybersecurity program from a legal and technical point of view.
REACTION & CONTROL
We support you in facing crisis from different angles as a team with technical experts.
- Development of a strategy for crisis management of cybersecurity incidents with the support of technical experts in information security.
- Implementation of the business continuity plan in cyber-attack events.
- Strategic report of cybersecurity incidents.
- Strategy for review, forensic analysis and collection of evidence.
- Strategic, timely, relevant and effective communication to third parties about the incident.
POST INCIDENT – EVALUATION
We will assess why the crisis occurred and how we can do better in the future.
- Defense against possible civil and criminal litigation and administrative sanctioning processes derived from a cyber-attack.
- Investigation with a forensic focus on the causes of the cyber-attack.
- Accompaniment in the visits and inspections of the authorities to ensure respect for their rights and integrity, validity and relevance of the evidence they collect.
- Strategy to close technical and legal gaps to mitigate future risks.