The MADS through its Legal Advisory Office maked available for public comment the Environmental Regulatory Agenda for the year 2023.
As follows, the areas to be amended or regulated:
- Tax aspects of non-taxation, control procedures and roles, responsibilities and scope of the sectors involved.
- Regulation of the CNCC and strengthening of the SISCLIMA.
- National Greenhouse Gas Emission Trading Quotas Programme – PNCTE.
- Carbon budgets.
- Coordination and articulation of SINA entities.
- Integrated management of hazardous waste.
- Basic Performance Standards – EBD in facilities, use or transfer of solid waste.
- Regulation of Law 2206 of 2022.
For more information contact our team
Learn more about
Share these news