We are delighted to invite you to the Chambers Webinar: The Rise of ESG Investments in Latin America with Brigard Urrutia.
During this session Chambers and Partners Deputy Editor, Theo Resnikoff, will be joined by:
- Jonathan Francis Taylor, Director at BlackRock and deputy regional general counsel for Latin America
- Luis Gabriel Morcillo, Partner of the Capital Markets, Securities & Private Equity and Corporate/M&A Practice Groups, Brigard Urrutia
- Guillermo Tejeiro, Director of the Environment and Sustainable Business Team and co-leader of the Brigard Urrutia´s ESG and Impact Team
- Constanza Connolly, Lawyer, Co-Founder Keidos Impacto Legal
- Lina Pimentel, Partner, Mattos Filho
- Mariana Herrero, Partner, Galicia Abogados
Key discussion points will include:
- Current status of ESG and Law worldwide
- Latin America Agenda on ESG and Law
- Key opportunities and challenges arising on Latin America agenda on ESG for lawyers
The webinar will be followed by a live Q&A session.