The Immigration team offers clients the structuring of Migration Management programs, outsourcing, consulting services, audits, due diligence and training directed to companies of all economic sectors that hire foreign personnel, whether local, temporary assignments or permanent transfers. Additionally, the team, as provider of the leading Immigration firms worldwide, has the ability to meet the requirements and provide immigration solutions anywhere in the world.
Portfolio of services
Structuring of migration management programs
- Short-term and Long-term International assignments (permanent transfers, local hiring of foreign workers, transfers without local hiring)
- Massive transfers for certain projects
- Transfers under mergers and acquisitions
- Study of regulated professions and positions to be held
- Design and creation of migration matrixes
- Planning of migration documentary management policies
- General advice (definition of migration vehicle, references about records and obligations required by immigration regulations)
- Due diligence / audit
- Obtaining visas. Includes the management of activities such as requirements list, preparation of letters and documents, filling out forms, preparation and filing of documents.
- Procedures related to the exercise of regulated professions, recognition of diplomas and obtaining professional licenses.
- Migration control- representation and accompaniment before the Special Administrative Migration Unit of Colombia (UAEMC) to process documents required by the Colombian government. (Entry and residence permits, registration in the Sub-directorate for foreign affairs, assistance and representation in administrative processes, notifications registry, obtaining foreign identification card, migratory flows and permits)
- Intervention before the Colombian consulates in the world
- Obtaining, legalizing and notarizing documents worldwide
- Seminars/ workshops
- Academic programs